Friday, December 21, 2012

T.G.I.F.

HOORAY! It's finally Friday!! Did anyone else's week seem like it was NEVER going to end!! 
So happy I am off the next 5 days! Can't wait to spend some serious family/friend time! Linking up with Lauren for my top 5 this week!
1. My sister sent me this me this video. How freaking precious is she!?! And don't you love that cute little Mississippi twang
2. Saw this on Pinterest, and it pretty much explains every new post I see on Facebook...and then me...
3. I watched this last night, I could watch it over and over and over again! It is HILARIOUS!! Perfect stocking stuffer if you are looking for last minute ideas!
4. My mom started making her famous sausage bread this past weekend. This shit is the cat's pajamas. If you like to bake, cook, eat, whatever! You should hit me up for this recipe!
5. MY BESTIE IS COMING HOME TODAYYYY!!! She was swept off her feet by some foreigner and they moved to London, but they are back tonight! **Dearest liver, I am sorry for the booze I am about to put you through! 

I hope everyone has a fabulous and safe holiday! 
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Feliz Navidad! and all that good stuff!

1 comment:

  1. love that ecard. at least i have yall for christmas!! who needs a man...right? im in desperate need of a barn party celebration. cant wait to get white girl wasted tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete