Friday, November 16, 2012

T.G.I.F.


THE WEEKEND HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!! My most anticipated one of the whole year! LSU vs Ole Miss! Seriously, hands down, the best time of year. All of my friends, both high school and college, TOGETHER! same state and all!!!
Can you tell im stoked?
Linking up with Lauren to for my other top 5 moments of the week!
1. My sister sent me this picture of Caroline, she is so effing cute. Made my Monday that much better. Jackie is coming into town tonight for the game, and leaving C here for the rest of the week until Thanksgiving. SO excited to spend a little extra time with her!!
2. Mal and I put up our Christmas tree. It looks so good, better than last year i think! 'Tis the Season!
3. This is my moms shopping cart from Sams. She decided she wanted a "fun" tree, instead of her normal formal one. SO SO SO excited she is in the spirit this year. 
4. We had Game Night #3 on Sunday. I made muffulettas. They were ok. Not as big of a hit as my sliders were last month.
5. This is a picture from Ole Miss vs LSU in Oxford, circa 2009, seriously one of the best trips ever. Except it wasn't a trip for me, but majority of my Baton Rouge friends came to Oxford. Let's just say I was INCREDIBLY lucky that this game falls on the weekend before Thanksgiving break. Both me and my liver needed the rest.
I hope everyone has a great a weekend as I will!
#HottyToddy #GeauxTigers
I don't really care who wins, I'm just here for the party :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww...your Christmas tree looks so great! I can't wait to put up ours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks so pretty!
    Have fun at the game!!

    ReplyDelete