Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Procrastinators Unite...Tomorrow


I’m not really sure where I get my procrastination habits. I’ve been this way since high school, putting papers, and homework, and studying off until the last nanosecond. So much so, if I had a test 8th period I would just study during all of my classes that day.  It’s a terrible habit, but hey, I’ll work on it…tomorrow.
I wanted to make a post on Thanksgiving for all the things I'm thankful for, but some how it ended up the Tuesday after turkey day and I didn’t have it done… 
So here is an edited list of my top fave's 
I’m thankful for my friends, without them life would suck.

I’m thankful for my family, mostly for dealing with me.

Im thankful for this picture of Kris Jenner.
I’m thankful for F R I E N D S. without the 6 of them, my life would not be as sarcastic as Chandler, as clean as Monica, as fashionable as Rachel, as witty as Ross, as naïve as Joey, and as hysterically weird as Phoebe. (‘ello there mate!)
and of course I’m thankful for Fritz, he’s a girl's best friend, and my child on four legs.
Now, it’s practically December. Seriously where did the year go? I feel like I was just buying party hats for Fritz’s first birthday. The whole, “time flies when you get older,” is no joke. At this rate, I need to mentally begin preparing for my 25th birthday. FAUCK!

On the plus side I have a head start on my Christmas shopping…
On the ridiculous side, every time I buy something for someone else, I buy myself something too…

No comments:

Post a Comment