Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2k13 is YOUR year...


So, I got my Birchbox yesterday, and tucked inside was a list of 25 ways to make 2013 awesome.
As I was reading through it I thought, THIS LIST, THIS LIST WAS MADE FOR ME! It was just what I needed, something to get me motivated, and goals to reach, without actually having to think of them myself! (see the irony there)
I guess they aren’t really “goals”, per se, but they are things to get myself rebooted, and hopefully ways to get my mind off what it’s been focused on for the past week or so.

So here we go, check out the list and see what you think

[ONE]: Don’t swear off carbs (I couldn’t do this if my life depended on it. I’m Italian and Sunday’s call for anything containing pasta)

(2): Experiment with yes (I’ll ante up to this; although I feel like this could get out of control #yikes)

{3}: Leave your phone at home (I’m intrigued by this. Of course the day I do it, I will run out of gas or get a flat tire, but still…intrigued)

[FOUR]: Get cozy with SPF (my new daytime face cream contains SPF, checking this one off the list!)

{five}: Eat Breakfast (see previous post: instant grits have become my go-to. Although I am working on early morning wake-ups that allow me more time…see number 8)

(6): about those resolutions (I really only vowed to keep my running up and to start going to church again. So far so good!)

[[SEVEN]]: Start a Sunday evening ritual (does nursing a hangover every Sunday count?)

[eight]: TAKE YOUR TIME (I try, I so try to wake up early to give myself time. BUT this coming from the girl who slept in a wet ponytail and her uniform in high school so all I had to do was brush my teeth and go!)

{9}: optimize your skincare (huh?? Why wouldn’t you be using something that’s effective anyway??)

{TEN}: fancy a new spritz (I’m hooked on Viktor and Rolf “Flowerbomb” right now, so I’m going to continue to fancy that for a while)

I think I’m going to keep you hanging for the next 15...
See anything, so far, that may spark your twenty13 fire??

No comments:

Post a Comment