Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thirsty Thursday


I better hurry up and post before south Louisiana just drowns right off the map…

Not only is all the rain bringing me down, but also so is the amount of followers. I don’t have… What’s a girl got to do to bring on the readers?
Besides my mom reading religiously (thanks mom), I’m not quite sure who else I should credit the page views to…

On the other hand I thought I’d try out “It’s OK Thursday’s”
Its Ok Thursdays
It’s ok…


…that I use hashtags on Facebook

…that I also use hashtags in my everyday text

…to dress sloppy on rainy days

…that my 51 pound dog sleeps under the covers, in between my legs
…to wish Thirsty Thursdays were as big of a priority as they used to be

 …that I talk to myself, pretty much, all day long

…that I’m doing this at work, instead of the long list of things I really need to be doing.

…that all I want to do is eat king cake until I throw up…

What are y'all ok with?

1 comment:

  1. I use hashtags in texts too, oh well! I wish my friends still appreciated thirsty thursdays.
    And I like reading :) They'll come eventually, don't you worry.

    ReplyDelete