Friday, January 4, 2013

T.G.I.F.

Thank you God, for short weeks! Although next week is going to blowwww.
Linking up with Lauren, of course, for my top 5.
1. This was after our dance party on NYE. I feel extremely blessed to call these people my friends. One of which is Erin, check out her blog. 
2. My initial necklace came in! My sister, of course, gave me this fab gift - and I've worn it everyday since :)
3. Animal Crackers are the bomb.com/amazeballs
4. I broke down and bought this baby last night. Isn't she beautiful?! I did standard shipping because it was free, but I am beginning to regret it. I WANT IT NOW!
5. The only thing that makes the holidays being over ok, is  Mardi Gras. As if any of us need a season to get wasted, naked, and have parades. But God Bless us, a season it is, and the season is here!
So, if you don't mind me saying:
 "'Tis the season to drink like you're still in college, and act like you're a stripper!" 

p.s HOTTY TODDY! #BEATPITT

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. Thanks for outting me on your blog lol but good times :) can't wait for mardi gras bc holidays are the rest reason to get wasted and plank on your best friends husband. I'm a fantastic maid of honor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Mardi Gras, I cannot wait. I definitely need a wreath like that for my door. Beautiful purse!!!

    ReplyDelete