Friday, October 12, 2012

T.G.I.F.

1. I got some new make up, and I’m really excited to use it this weekend. I finally got some stuff to highlight under my eyes. Don’t ask me really what time means, I just know what it is from my good pal, Mal.
2. Wednesday, October 10th was my first full year at work! I cant believe I have been there for a year already! Time is flying by getting old. Damn.
3. 17 miles to E. STORY-OF-MY-LIFE! I hate to pump gas. So much so, this dropped to 7 miles to E, before I filled up.
4. Erin’s birthday festivities start tonight! Can’t wait for dinner at Kabuki! Yayy! Let the {{shit-show} festivities begin!
5. Just a preview of our Fritz sleeps…. In my spot… from one side of the bed to the other…

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Want a taste of other people’s week? Check out Laurens blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment