Monday, October 22, 2012

Holy Productive Sunday!


I haven’t had such a successful Sunday in forever…

Friday, I decided to catch up on my DVR. What was life like before these? This reminds me I need to watch Heart of Dixie. Anyway Friday, I snuggled up with my remote and fritz to watch Grey’s, The Vampire Diaries, and Jersey Shore. I know I have a disgustingly large TV load. You don’t have to judge me, I already judge myself. If it is any consolation, I am a reader…

Saturday I watched, napped, during the LSU game – then spent the afternoon with my grandparents. This was overdue.

But TODAY! I don’t know what came over me… I woke up and went to church. My church attendance has been a little non-existent lately, which is not good, I’m working on that. After church malpal and me went off on a shopping spree. Except I didn’t really spree, I looked at, picked up, thought about, and didn’t buy. And now, I'm having remorse for what I left on the shelf. I did buy a new outfit, and a necklace, and a super cute new coffee cup!
I feel like this is going to put a good spin on my week. Good karma, if you will. I’m a firm believer…



BEEP! BEEP! Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. i would agree dvr is amazing.. who wants to watch commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new purchases! The weekend is a good time to catch up on errands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the new purchases? Apricot lane, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete