Friday, October 5, 2012

Sweet Baby Jesus, It's FRIDAY!


Can I get an Amen?
Has anyone else’s week been as terrible as mine?? I have a few perks here and there, but work wise this week has been HORRIBLE. Probably the worst one I’ve ever had while working here, which is depressing, because I really like my job.
Ok, I'm done with my bitch session. Check out my top 5 moments of the week, I'm linking up with Lauren.
1. Sunday, me and my friends went to the movies, and Erin and I snuck in Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes (my first of the season delish!) BUT, more importantly, we went and saw Pitch Perfect. You should probably just stop reading this post, grab a group of gals, and go see this, IMMEDIATELY. I T  I S   H Y ST E R I C A L. Like, I was I literally knee slapping, I was laughing so hard. Rebel Wilson is one of the funniest people on the big screen right now.
2. Monday, Dani and me went to the neighborhood Walmart, I always forget it is right next to my apartment, and probably for good reason. (I didn’t like it), but they had this adorable pumpkin made out of Fanta and Coke Zero and Sprite’s and I had to take a pic!
3. I woke up the next morning to my car having been ransacked. The bastard took my emergency 10 dollars! What a wanker. That was about as cool as Nick Saban <-douche
4. Wednesday, Erin and I took a walk around the lakes. She snapped this pretty pic. I am beginning to have a thing for nature. It was nice to catch up with Erin, I felt like I hadn’t seen her in ages, damn nurses.
5. This was my favorite of the week; the nice guy at the Thai restaurant gave me some trainer chopstick thingy, because I am less than pro when it comes to chopsticks. I swear that’s why Chinese people are so thin. I mean who can eat rice with a stick??

Hope everyone has a FAB weekend! I am going to learn how to cook a ham :) well, my mom never answer my text, but she is going to teach me whether she wants to or not....

3 comments:

  1. i want to see pitch perfect so badly. husband even wants to see it so maybe i can ask him to take me on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having bad weeks makes you appreciate the "normal" a little bit more. Love ya roomie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pitch Perfect was amazing as well as our pumpkin spice lattes. Very successful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete