Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick-or-Treat!


It’s true what they say: ”The older you get the faster time flies”
How is it practically November??
I feel like I just celebrated my birthday… which was in July

This past weekend was so much fun! I got to spend Saturday with my niece, Caroline. I took her to the book fair, which turned out to be pretty fun. Check it out..

 she wouldn't take a picture with "ookie monstr" alone..


she made "Bear" take one with Clifford. This was HYSTERICAL
This guy is just too precious not to show....

That night was Halloween downtown. I really hate Halloween, I don’t like to dress up, and I don’t like scary movies – except Hocus Pocus. Which I’d like to take the time to say ABC Family’s 13 nights of Halloween should really be called 13 Nights of Hocus Pocus, I’m not complaining, but seriously...
Anyway, back to the point, this Halloween was a blast!

 side note: Dirty Twister won 3rd place! So proud to call him my friend haha!
Happy Trick-or-Treating tomorrow!
Hope it’s more Treats than Tricks 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bringing them to see their grandma!

    ReplyDelete