Wednesday, October 17, 2012

German Sheriff Pointer


There’s a Snake in My Boot….

what.a.stud.

Wednesdays are becoming my Mondays, apparently. This weekend was S U C C E S S F U L.. Seriously, as successful as one birthday can get. Everyone was in full party mode. Or maybe my beer Vodka goggles were on too tight, because it was fun! I pretty sure calling the dinosaurs in your bff’s backseat is a definition for job well done. And it wasn’t even my birthday! Oh well, this was the first birthday for my group of friends that we really partied for, so I feel like it was all of ours, rolled into the one night. Sunday was spent sleeping, because – seriously – that’s all I could do.

At target I stumbled across this outfit for Fritz to wear for (anytime I’m feeling blue) Halloween. He really didn’t mind the vest, the hat either, once I gave him his handcuffs. I’m pretty sure this picture is the cats meow for any of you reading this.
Tonight is our October Game Night. YAHOOOOOO! Can’t wait to spark fuse with my girl fran’s; plus, it’s Erin’s real birthday, so maybe we’ll spark some candles….
Actually, I don’t know if we are doing that…

Anyways – good day to you deputy

No comments:

Post a Comment