Friday, October 26, 2012

Welcome, Friday!

1. I made my first ever roast this week! It was NOT good, but this a picture of my roux. It started out ok, but I overcooked it and I didn’t make enough gravy.
2. So, our tech room at work was a NIGHTMARE! I decided to spend my day cleaning out 10 years of accumulated paper, trash, and frito’s. Yes, that’s right a frito from probably 2008 was under a desk. VOMIT.
3. This weekend, my favorite little tykes are coming to visit! SO excited.
4. I started my Friday off with a Venti. Very much needed.
5. This sheriff is in character, searching for the bad guys here…  

Check out Lauren's Blog, for more #H54F

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a good starbuck to get some motivation in the morning !
    http://a-pretty-nest.blogspot.ca/2012/10/high-five-for-friday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sheriff looks awesome!

    Stopping by from H54F!

    ReplyDelete