Monday, September 10, 2012

Game On


 Do not pass go, Do not collect $200! Game Night was a success! First up was Monopoly, we didn’t finish, but it still lasted longer than I thought it would! Has anyone ever finished that game?! I really think people have these things just to eat an outrageous amount of food…

I feel like today has been full of activity. My morning started off quite eventful. I had forgot to buy wine last night, so I ran to CVS, because I needed to pick up my prescription anyway. (Despite the heat index you have to love Louisiana for being able to purchase any kind of liquor, from any drug store, at any hour of the day) So there I was, 10am on a Monday morning, checking out with a bottle of Chardonnay and my birth control. Tasteful right? It was a real horse race between me and the lady in the too tight shirt and shorts, who arguably, hadn’t washed her hair in days, screaming at her child to “Put the damn toy down, and get over here!” She also told him when they got home he had to go to his room and not come out…
I’m not sure which of us is classier…

Next, I’m leaving the parking lot and pull behind this Range Rover
I’m all about free speech, but is it necessary to express it all over your $70,000 car?? I’m not really sure the “Don’t Steal” sticker will send a message to the idiot that is looking for a new tattooed ride…Honestly, they would only be doing you a favor...

 Later, I received this from my friend, Britni
We both have extremely charming ex boyfriends. Charming - in the sense - that they believe in drugs, not hugs. I wouldn’t be shocked if mine was the idiot to jack the very identifiable Range Rover… I got to give it to Pinterest for always having something to relate to.

We also got to visit this guy
If only I was this cute back when I passed out spread eagle at parties… 

1 comment:

  1. I love how I can always anticipate a good laugh from your blogs. I dont see how a person who has fancy taste to buy a range rover would ruin it with bumper stickers? they dont deserve them!

    ReplyDelete