Monday, September 17, 2012

Streak Fair

Why did I find it necessary to get drunk on Saturday, after having JUST got over the stomach bug? I DON’T KNOW! What I do know is, it is getting harder and harder to kick a hangover. Especially when you have to get up and go to a one year old’s birthday party. I’m all about family time, but 12 toddlers banging musical instruments and running around like it’s a petting zoo is NOT listed in my hangover remedies.
I may have been trying to numb the fact that I was not in Oxford, with the rest of America, this weekend. Ole Miss lost to Texas, but it was pretty much the social event of the year. PLUS there was a streaker. This guy is my idol….


P.S. when did it become September 17th?? I feel like I need to start Christmas shopping…

No comments:

Post a Comment