Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk. This is my first H54F so I'm excited! I hope this can get me some more readers! Here we go:

1. Got an extra day off of work this week! I got to spend it with my sweet nephew! As you know from my previous post, it was his first birthday! How can you not love that sweet face!
2. Kabuki. The name of my newest favorite sushi place! We had one of these in Oxford, it isn't the same, but at least the name lives up to its potential. Best Sushi EVER. Plus, a fabulous new place for girls night!
3. My dental hygentist talked me into buying this toothbrush. It only cost an arm and a leg, but I think it may have been worth it. I really really like it. If you don't know me, I am a freak about my teeth. So this is definately a winner!
4. Fritz's first trip to the Bulldog! This was a total success! He was so good, and a total attention grabber! So glad he was so good, because I want to bring him back!
5. 34oz beer. I don't even think this needs a description! But for you out of towners- Plucker's, the best wing place in town, has these ginormous beers. A great way to relax after a busy work week!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment