Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Funday


WELCOME COLD FRONT! Today felt amazing outside! I say amazing, I mean it was 81 degrees, but I live in a humidity hole so I have to take what I can get… This weekend was really better than I thought it would be. Majority of my friends were working, because in some bizarre world they all decided their dreams were to be nurses – but whateve. My little cousin offered me an extra ticket to the LSU game, so I decided to join him. We met up with his friends, then met up with my roomie, and it ended up being a great time! 
Plus, we got to see Shaq!
Today was pretty productive - I love a productive Sunday. However, I think I have karma headed my way… I was checking out at CVS and the lady gave me too much change. I noticed, but didn’t say anything to her. It was only like 5 bucks! Maybe her drawer not balancing is her karma…. (totally) I also didn’t pay for my diet cokes at Target. That was a total accident. Maybe if I didn’t have to buy Fritz 20 pounds of food, it wouldn’t have been hidden under it! I blame him…
Tomorrow is going to be amazeballs. Mal and my besties are coming over for our first official game night! We decided at least once a month one of us would host game night, pretty much so we could have an excuse to all get together, booze up, and gossip about the bitches that didn’t make the guest list. Kidding…sort of..
Fritz will be super excited about all of the company. He loves a good party.
Happy Monday!




1 comment:

  1. I'm really loving the weather right now AND game night was awesome!! Can't wait for next month's :)

    ReplyDelete